January 16, 2023

Local Welfare Assitance Finder – Find support from your Local Authority

Your local council may be able to help you get hold of items of furniture – as well as helping with other issues, such as debt advice, food and fuel poverty. They do this through what are known as their local welfare assistance schemes (LWASs), also known as local welfare provision (LWP) or crisis support. You can use the tool to find out if your local council has a scheme. https://endfurniturepoverty.org/local-welfare-provision-lwp/